Sunday, April 12, 2015

Its early April in the garden

Its spring. Easter was only a few days ago and I love to look for all things new. Life is amazing and wonderful. I am happy to say we are looking at some nice weather coming up here in Minnesota. Its pretty brown around here but things are growing.

Lets take a look and see what we can find....

Under a pile of leaves I find.... Oregano.


Chives are growing strong near by.


A stray onion that I have let sit for the last 
three years still reminds me its there.


The garlic I planted in the fall is coming in.


Strawberries are showing signs of life.


Raspberries are starting to bud.
 




Tulips and Iris


and a little surprise...

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:"  Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a lot going on out there if you look around. What do you have growing?
Get out and see. Enjoy the new life and report back.

Blessings!

If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Google+Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment