Sunday, April 26, 2015

Waterless Hand Sanitizer you will fall in love with!


No lie. You are going to LOVE this stuff!

I created this one about a month ago for a spring cleaning make and take. Since then I have been making everyone try it. So many people fall in love with it instantly and want the recipe. So I'm finally getting around to posting it.

I love it soooo much! And it is so easy!


Some things to note: I use organic witch hazel because I wanted to avoid the harsh alcohol in the regular stuff. I also use a food grade aloe gel so there are no additives. This is the same aloe and witch hazel I use for other things like baby wipes. The essential oils I choose here are great for skin and have antibacterial properties...win win!

So here is what you need....

Approximately 2 ounces of Aloe Gel (I like this one)
1 tsp Witch Hazel (I prefer this one)
5 drops Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oil
5 drops Lavender essential oil
2 ounce Container (I found these at Target)

In your container pour in 1 teaspoon of witch hazel. Add approximately 2 ounces of aloe gel, leaving enough space for your essential oils. (you can always add more aloe to top it off) Then add your essential oils. Put on the top and shake to mix. Done!

I love this. It makes you hands baby smooth. Plus it can also work as a quick wound cleaner in a pinch. Great for your on the go tool kit.

Blessings!

If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Google+Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment